Grounded in the academic disciplines and professional programs of several undergraduate schools across NYU, GPH students gain fluency in the key approaches and current issues in the field of public health, both in the United States and throughout the world.
Why the Global Public Health program from New York University?
Students who are part of the School of Global Public Health participate in a broader public health community at NYU, studying and working alongside other undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, practitioners, and alumni engaged in public health activities. Global Public Health students receive:
- An interdisciplinary education with coursework across the University and around the world at NYU’s global sites
- Access to world-renowned faculty across NYU schools
- Opportunities to network with practitioners, leaders, scholars and alumni in government, not-for-profit, and private institutions around the globe
- Extensive opportunities for applied fieldwork in the US and in countries around the world, including a required semester abroad at one of NYU’s many global sites
- Multidisciplinary advising on course selection, major selection, fieldwork, professional development and career planning
- Access to resources across the University and College, including events and conferences, student research opportunities, student organizations and governance, and career services
- Health and Society in a Global Context
- Biostatistics for Public Health
- Epidemiology for Global Health
- Health Policy in a Global World
- Environmental Health in a Global World
- Undergraduate Experiential Learning in Global Public Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 1182 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official score reports (see NYU’s standardized testing requirements).
- An audition or portfolio for specific artistic program applicants to the Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development and Tisch School of the Arts.
- English language testing if you have not completed at least 3 years of study where English is the sole language of instruction and English is not your native language.
- Official transcripts of all college work that you have received academic credit for.
- The Common Application Mid Year Report with updated transcript.
International56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
National56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.