- The main objective of the department is to train professionals needed in tourism sector of Turkey and the world, who have the theoretical knowledge required in the field of tourism, have sectoral experience, know at least two foreign languages (advanced level), able to use computer technologies, capable to make and implement decisions, closely follows the latest developments in tourism, have expertise in communication skills, have vision, and open to continuous personal improvement.
- To train individuals who follow legislation related to the profession, familiar with documents used in commercial life, familiar with software program related to the field, know the procedure techniques and essentials in food production and consumption, able to correspond in the field, have office and personnel management skills, and can use the communication devices related to the field.
Students who graduate from the Tourist Guidance program from Cyprus Science University as a "Tourist Guide" have the opportunity to work in public, private and international organizations. They can work as an independent tourist guide, a tourist guide affiliated to a travel agency, a travel agency manager, a travel agency information officer, and a middle and senior manager in tourism businesses. Students who consider an academic career and are successful also have the opportunity to have an academic career if they wish. In addition, graduates with a master's degree in Educational Sciences have the opportunity to become vocational course teachers in secondary education institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- World Travel Destination
- Turkish Language
- Ataturk's Principles & History of Turkish Revolution
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 12 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 12 months.
National6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.