The LSE Departments of Finance and Economics are ranked #4 and #5 in the world for accounting and finance¹ and economics and econometrics², respectively. The courses on this programme are designed with intention by academics who are leading research in their fields – research that shapes policy, industry and society.
- Build your quantitative skills. You’ll study mathematical methodology and statistics, as well as the core principles of economics and finance.
- Advance your knowledge. Investigate interdisciplinary areas of study, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics and corporate finance.
- Develop advanced, practical skills. Once you’ve honed your quantitative skills and applied knowledge, you’ll specialise with advanced economics and finance courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Corporate Finance
- Monetary Economics
- Principles of Asset Pricing
- Industrial Economics
- Derivatives and Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 30 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission, you must submit the following materials as part of your online application. All documents must be in English or translated to English. If you’re under 21, we strongly encourage you to submit a résumé or CV in addition to the required materials below. If you’re 21 or older, a résumé or CV may be required.
- Your personal statement (100–250 words) should answer the following question: Why do you wish to study for the programme to which you are applying? Please include details about your education, work experience and current responsibilities.
- Résumé or CV (strongly recommended for applicants under the age of 21)
- Work references
- Standardised test scores
- Professional certificates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7542 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22628 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National5833 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.