This Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems BSc program offered at Murdoch University is designed to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the theory, methods, systems, software design and development used in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems that can be used in different industries and organisations.
You will be equipped with knowledge and hands-on experience with up-to-date technologies that prepare you for the workforce. The number of jobs emerging in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems is increasing yearly, allowing you to create and develop productivity improvements and efficiencies for most industries across the globe.
3 reasons to study a Bachelor of Information Technology in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems
- Working with leading researchers and practitioners in exciting real-world AI projects.
- Have opportunity to utilise VR/AR technology for multidimensional data visualisation and simulation.
- Able to complete double majors with another IT major in Information Technology to broaden computing skill sets.
Develop your skills
Build the knowledge and skills you need to meet your career or study goals. Topics you’ll cover include:
- Artificial intelligence and autonomous systems theory and practice.
- Artificial intelligence system design theory.
- Core concepts and principles of computing technology.
- Data visualisation and simulation.
- Machine learning.
- Artificial intelligence and intelligent agents.
- Systems analysis and design.
Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems provides an exciting job prospectus spanning across multiple industries. This has created a large interest and demand for skilled professionals in this area. Careers could include:
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- AI Specialist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Engineer
- AI Engineer
- Smart Systems Developer
- Discrete Mathematics
- Principles of Computer Science
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
- AI System Design
- Data Visualisation and Simulation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 200 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 102605M
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: Total score of 24 or higher
- French Baccalaureate: Grade average of 10 or higher
- GCE A Levels: Minimum of 6 points taken from the best 2 or 3 subjects where A*=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1 (AS Levels are equivalent to half points e.g. A=2.5, B=2 etc.) or higher
- A recognised post-secondary (post high school) course.
- University preparation (foundation) studies.
- One year study at a recognised tertiary or higher education institution.
- Two units completed at an Australian University or Open Universities Australia (OUA).
International28560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28560 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.