Why Digital Marketing (Hons) course at University of Huddersfield?
Digital, mobile and social media are changing the world and this course gives you the chance to be at the forefront of these exciting developments.
This course prepares you with the requisite knowledge, skills and experience to create, analyse and manage data driven initiatives as well as associated business processes to facilitate decision making. You’ll gain an Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM) accredited degree and the chance to apply for a placement working for well-known companies such as Huddersfield Town, The Baby Room and Freeman Gratton Holdings.
How will you learn?
You’ll learn through practical application and delivered lectures, workshops, seminars and group work sessions.
- The digital marketing course is designed to develop your professional skills in terms of data analytics, alongside practical skills to manage and implement marketing campaigns through digital channels.
- At Huddersfield we always aim to innovate. Innovation is at the heart of the Digital and Social Media Marketing course. By keeping things fresh and up-to-the-minute, the course is designed to give you the opportunity to get a great head start in a marketing career.
- You could find out how social media can be used as a marketing platform by businesses worldwide. You could also explore new technologies like augmented reality and artificial intelligence and learn how to manage and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- In your third year you have the option of going on placement working for an organisation and gaining an opportunity to apply and develop your professional skills.
What subjects will you cover?
You’ll explore subjects such as Digital Marketing in the Contemporary World, Social Media Marketing, Digital Campaigns and Communications, Data Analytics and Creating Value.
Previous graduates from this subject area have gone on to roles such as Account Executive, , Account Manager, Chanel Marketing Specialist, Assistant Brand Manager, , Business Development Manager, Creative Marketer, PR Executive, Marketing Administrator, Press & Marketing Officer, organisations including RIcoh, Canon, Gratterpalm, Wigan Warriors RFC, Shark Design & Marketing Agency, UK Greetings, Halfords, Lawrence Batley Theatre and JDA Group.
- Digital Marketing in the Contemporary World
- Principles of Marketing
- Understanding Business Analytics
- Creative Marketing Communications
- Understanding Global Dynamics
- Social Media Marketing
- Consumers and Consumption
- Data Visulatisation
- Developing Creative Marketing Content
- business Research Skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 530 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply through UCAS
- BBB-BBC at A Level.
- 120-112 UCAS tariff points from a combination of Level 3 qualifications or from International Baccalaureate qualifications.
- Merit at T Level.
- DDM-DMM in BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma with 45 Level 3 credits at Merit or above.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.