With modules covering specialist topics in related subjects, you’ll develop a broad knowledge suitable for any career in the field. And with practical lab sessions and work placement opportunities, you’ll have the experience and confidence to stand out.
The Nutritional Sciences course is offered by King's College London
- Learn in a department renowned for the quality of its research in pioneering areas like FODMAPs and intestinal health, iron deficiency and anaemia, and food insecurity and malnutrition
- Discover career opportunities with profession study days where you’ll get advice from external experts working in industry
- Take an optional placement with an industry organisation to gain real-life experience – past students have worked at Waitrose and Kellogg’s Company
- Tailor the course to your own interests, with optional modules in microbiology, pharmacology and genetics – you can even study a new language
The programme is accredited by the Association for Nutrition. Following completion of the course, you’ll be eligible to apply to join the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists
- Biochemistry for Health Sciences
- Food Science & Technology
- Genetics & Molecular Biology
- Physiology for Nutrition Students
- Social and Psychological Studies
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 495 other Bachelors in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at King's College London and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Required subjects
Chemistry and Biology
- Required grades
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A levels.
- International Baccalaureate
Including 655 at Higher Level with both Biology and Chemistry at Higher Level. Note the total point score of 34 includes TOK/EE.
International29460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.