International Hospitality Management (Hons) (part-time) from Ulster University is designed to meet the needs of those who want to work in hospitality management. You will develop a detailed knowledge of leadership and the associated skills necessary for management in this dynamic and exciting global industry.
- Hotel Property Project Manager
- Event Manager
- Graduate Manager
- Visitor & Convention Tourism Executive
- Wine Procurement Manager
- Tourism Officer
- Corporate Event Manager
- Food and Beverage Operations
- The Business of Hospitality
- Event Management
- Hospitality Tourism and Events Facilities Operations
- Management in Action
- People Management
- Food and Beverage Operations Management
- Accounting Studies
- Contemporary Marketing Practice
- Tourism Industry and Impacts
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 130 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level requirement is BCC
- Overall award profile BTEC Level 3 QCF Extended Diploma DDM.
- Overall award profile BTEC Level 3 RQF National Extended Diploma DMM.
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Highers requirement for this course is BCCCC.
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is CDD.
- Overall International Baccalaureate profile minimum 24 points (12 at higher level).
- Successful completion of Access Course with an overall 60% in Level 3 modules.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 60 months.
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland Fees £4,530.00
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.