Information Technologies (Hons) (part-time) from Ulster University will enable you to learn about the underlying principles of information technologies and to acquire skills for the development and maintenance of computer-based systems in modern organisations.
- Database Administrator
- IT Support Specialist
- PHP Programmer
- Systems Security Specialist
- Web Developer
- Business Information Systems
- Software Development
- Database Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Computer Networks and Security
- Web Application Development
- Internet Technologies
- Professional Development
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 222 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The GCE A Level requirements for this course are grades CCC.
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Highers requirement for this course is grades CCCCD. All subject areas considered.
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is grades DDD. All subject areas considered.
- Overall International Baccalaureate Diploma requirement for this course is a minimum of 24 points to include 12 at Higher Level. Grade 4 in Mathematics and Grade 4 in English Language is also required in overall profile.
- Access to Higher Education (HE)
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 128 GBP per credit during 72 months.
National9240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77 GBP per credit during 72 months.
- Tuition for NI students - £37.75 per credit point
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.