Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Hons) from Ulster University provides an understanding of fundamental electrical and electronic engineering principles. It equips students with additional mathematical skills, identifies the potential of computer-based information handling, analysis and graphics, and develops the skills necessary for effective communication. Topics covered include electrical circuits, engineering mathematics, electrical systems, electrical technology, design and CAE and professional studies.
Job prospects in a wide range of engineering industries are excellent with the majority of graduates finding employment within six months of graduation. Graduates with BEng Hons, first class or upper second class award all satisfy the requirements for a wide range of postgraduate research posts and scholarships.
- Computer Hardware and Operating Systems
- Mathematics for Engineering
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Programming for Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Circuit Analysis
- Microcontroller Systems
- Professional Development
- Power Systems Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 397 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades BBB to include one from GCE A Level Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Technology and Design, Design and Technology, Double Award Science/Applied Science, Engineering, or Electronics.
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Scottish Highers Grades BBBCC (to include minimum of BB in Mathematics and a science subject). English & Maths required at Standard Grade 1,2 or 3.
- Scottish Advanced Highers Grades CCC (to include Mathematics and a science subject). English & Maths required at Standard Grade 1,2 or 3
- International Baccalaureate Minimum 26 points (13 at Higher Level to include Grade 5 HL Mathematics and another HL Science subject) Higher or Subsidiary level in English Language required at Grade 4 or above.
- Access Diploma NI
- Access to HE Diploma (GB)
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £4630
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.