Construction Engineering and Management (HLA) (Hons) from Ulster University is vital to the economy and the success of any project relies on decisions made by a professional team at every step of the way. This course will give you the skills and knowlege to be the linch-pin of this process.
- Construction Management
- Site Management
- Facilities Management
- Contract Management
- Building Control
- Built Environment
- Analytical Methods & Quantification
- Digital Construction and Communication
- Technology & Services
- Quantification and Costing of construction works
- Construction Technology
- Production Management in Construction
- Construction Law
- Professional Practice and Ethics
- Construction Project Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 248 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The A Level requirement for this course is BBB to include one from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Technology (including Environmental Technology, Environmental Science, Digital Technology, Technology & Design, Design & Technology), Geography or ICT.
- BTEC Extended Awards
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is CCC to include grade C in Mathematics, Physics, Technology, Chemistry, Biology or Engineering.
- Overall International Baccalaureate profile with a minimum 26 points (13 at higher level) to include minimum grade 5 in HL Maths and another HL science subject. Grade 4 in English Language also required in overall profile.
- Access to Higher Education (HE) Science, Science and Technology or Engineering Access with overall mark of 65% for Year 1 entry.
- GCSE Mathematics, English and a Physical Science subject at grade C or 4.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 60 months.
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland Fees £4,530.00
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.