Your studies will comprise two-thirds specialist studies in marketing and one-third broad-based business modules, spanning key topics including Marketing (Hons) planning and research, buyer behaviour, integrated marketing communications and data-driven marketing.
You’ll also be in full control of your learning journey, with opportunities in your second and final year to select from a range of optional modules such as digital marketing, business-to-business marketing and retail marketing, as well sport, fashion or music marketing. This allows you to hone your skills and knowledge in a specific area within the wider world of marketing, giving you a further edge when pursuing graduate roles.
- Making your career happen is at the heart of all our Business courses at the Northumbria University – with every module designed to reinforce the transferable skills you’ll need in the workplace. We’ve also introduced two dedicated modules focusing on career-development skills: Marketing Study and Consultancy Skills, and Preparing for Professional Practice.
- Beyond the classroom, you’ll have opportunities to develop your career through practical experience and wider learning. In your second year, you can spend a semester studying abroad, or take an extra year before your final year studying elsewhere in the EU, or further afield such as the USA, Australia or China.
- Once you complete your studies, you’ll be in an excellent position to apply for graduate training schemes and graduate roles across the business world – from large corporations to small and medium-sized enterprises. Previous graduates have gone on to a variety of marketing roles covering everything from digital marketing and customer experience to market research. Should you wish to push your knowledge even further, the course also prepares you for postgraduate study – for example, on our MSc in Digital Marketing.
- Financial Decision Making
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Preparing for Professional Practice
- Marketing Study and Consultancy Skills
- Global Marketing and Communications
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 453 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- From a combination of acceptable Level 3 qualifications which may include: A-level, BTEC Diplomas/Extended Diplomas, Scottish and Irish Highers, Access to HE Diplomas, or the International Baccalaureate.
- Applicants will need Maths and English Language at minimum grade 4/C, or equivalents.
- International applicants shoud have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or an approved equivalent*).
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.