During this Fashion Design (Hons) degree from Middlesex University Dubai you will not only learn the knowledge and practical skills essential for a successful career in fashion design, but also develop self-confidence, a willingness to challenge yourself, the ability to work with others, and the skills to discover and define your own design identity. You will focus on individuality and be encouraged to question everything, and learn within a multifaceted environment in which to research, challenge, design and create. Our programme allows you to experience both menswear and womenswear design, giving you an opportunity to explore, develop and focus on your strengths.
Future Careers and Employability
Fashion Designers can be self-employed and setup their own label, but can also work with design studios or through an agency. The advanced development of a personal stylistic identity means that students are better placed to compete within the marketplace after they’ve graduated. Portfolios and projects will be assessed and viewed by a large number of industry employers are the final year degree show, providing further opportunity for employment and to build connections within the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Design Skills
- Fashion Collaborative Projects
- Research and Communication
- Fashion History and Theory
- Fashion Culture and Industry
- Menswear Design
- Fashion Design Internship
- Fashion Industry Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 5 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum two, maximum three subjects, with grades of B,B,C (three subjects) or with A*, A* (two subjects)
- You must have passed the full IB Diploma. In some cases applicants will also need to have studied certain subjects at Standard or Higher Level.
- Students who have completed their GCSEs are eligible to join our International Foundation Programme – a one year programme to prepare students for entry onto our Undergraduate Programmes. Please note that students must meet the British AS and A Level entry requirements in order to gain entry into the First Year of any one of our Undergraduate Programmes.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.