Stellenbosch University's programme is a specialised LLM programme in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
You must complete a research assignment on a topic approved by the Faculty Board and under supervision of an appointed supervisor. The length of the research assignment is 15 000 to 20 000 words (including footnotes, but excluding bibliography).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Specialised Dispute Resolution Techniques
- International Sales Law
- Employment Rights
- Sustainable Development Law
- Public Procurement Regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of permanent residence or refugee status (if you are not a South African citizen)
- Student support form (students with disabilities)
- Additional programme specific documents (If applicable)
- Application fee (R100) – 8 USD
- Unless your documents are in English or Dutch, you should supply a certified translation with certified copies of your qualifications
- Write the National Benchmark Test AQL before the end of June
- National Senior Certificate aggregate of at least 60% in six subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- English or Afrikaans Home Language 60% OREnglish or Afrikaans First Additional Language 70%
- If Economics is taken as a university subject, then also Mathematics 60%
International3124 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3124 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3124 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3124 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.