Stellenbosch University's Department of Business Management will allocate all applications for this programme to one of
the following focal areas:
BComHons (Business Management): Specialisation in Marketing Management
BComHons (Business Management): Specialisation in Financial Management
BComHons (Business Management): Specialisation in Strategy and Innovation
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Capita Selecta: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Capita Selecta: Marketing Management
- Capita Selecta: Financial and Investment
- Corporate Venturing
- Financial Derivative Instruments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 84 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One of the following:
- o A BA, BCom or BAgricAdmin degree from this University, or
- o Another bachelor’s degree that has been approved by Senate.
- In order to be admitted, you must also complete a compulsory orientation programme during the week before classes officially start.
International2584 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2584 EUR per year during 12 months.
National2584 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2584 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.