Information Systems (Hons) from University of Pretoria focuses on research to drive innovative and enquiry-led teaching for educating and positioning our students to be leaders in their professions. The Faculty has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Information Systems (Hons) from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support.
- Enterprise architecture
- Data warehousing
- Management of ICT projects
- Information systems development
- Human-computer interaction
- Applied data science
- Management of information systems
- Information and communications technology law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology Human Computer Interaction View 22 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in: Information Technology or Computer Science or Informatics or Information Systems
- Weighted average of at least 60% over all third-year modules in: Information Technology or Computer Science or Informatics or Information Systems
International4862 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4862 EUR per year during 12 months.
National2431 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2431 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - 42 000 – 50 000 ZAR
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.