What will you learn
Business Administration programme from Radboud University offers you a wide range of topics, with consideration for international management, as well as for psychology, sociology, communication, economics and law. Ample consideration is given to the role of social and cultural aspects within organisations. After all, conducting good business involves a lot of interaction.
Something for you?
- Learn about a wider range of perspectives than just economics or IT in organisations.
- Greater focus on acquiring research skills compared to other business programmes in the Netherlands.
- A personal approach to education and small-scale teaching.
- Six months of studying or internship abroad as an optional or fixed part of the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Corporate Finance
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- 1 April for non-EU/EEA students
- 1 May for EU/EEA students who also apply for housing assistance.
- 1 July for EU/EEA students without housing assistance.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Corporate Communication International Business View 53 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have completed: A high school diploma equivalent to the Dutch VWO level.
- This will be determined by the Admissions Office and by the faculty when you apply. If the level is considered to be sufficient, you are either directly admissible or additional conditions may apply. Should you obtain a German, French, or Belgian diploma, a diploma from Luxembourg, the UK or US, an International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate, please see the diploma-specific admission requirements (at the bottom of this page) to check whether you can be admitted directly or have to take an additional test. If the pdf document does not list your diploma, or if you are not sure about the requirements, you can complete the Radboud Eligibility Check by clicking the button below.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.