You will look at the ins and outs of how a business operates and how businesses deal with internal and external changes. You will learn to analyse what can be improved in corporate management and what effects markets have on businesses. This programme is suited for people with a broad interest in conducting business and managing organisations.
Why Business Administration programme at Radboud University
- You will be taught a wider range of perspectives than 'just' economics or IT in organisations.
- More focus on acquiring research skills than in other business programmes in the Netherlands
- A personal approach to education and small-scale teaching
- Six months of studying or internship abroad as optional or fixed part of the programme
Examples of possible functions where former students currently are employed:
- Consultant or advisor at Capgemini
- Project manager at air cater LSG Sky Chefs
- Traineeship in management at Rabobank
- Human resource director at Ahold
- Marketing or communication advisor at Unilever
- Productmanager at Kirkman Company
- Team leader Coordination and Realisation at non-profit Alliander
- Researcher at a university
- Business analyst at a retail company
- Business policy officer in the public and private sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Methods of Research and Intervention
- Organisation Theory
- Introduction to Economics and Business (Business Administration)
- International Business Ethics
- Project Responsible Organising 1: Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
- Cross-Cultural Management and Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 May: Recommended deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Corporate Communication International Business View 55 other Bachelors in International Business in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
If you have completed or will complete a study programme outside of the Netherlands, then your previous education will be assessed on an individual basis to determine whether it is of sufficient level. This will be done both by the Admission Office and by the faculty. If the level is sufficient, you could be directly admissible or additional conditions may apply (such as taking an English or Mathematics test). For accepted English tests, please see below. For Mathematics tests we accept the following tests:
- Mathematics A or B tests from the CCVX and Boswell-Bèta
- The SAT Mathematics test Level 1 or 2 with a minimum score 600
- The Online Mathematics Placement Test
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.