It draws from many different disciplines and emphasizes interrelations among art, architecture, history, literature, music and thought. You’ll develop the skills and habits of critical inquiry, analysis, argument and expression.
The Medieval and Renaissance Studies programme is offered at the Brock University.
- Civil servant/diplomat
- Course offerings range from the end of the Roman world to Renaissance Italy, from Byzantium to Iceland, and from the reading of Latin literature to the analysis of Chaucer, Dante and Shakespeare, among many others, as well as the music, art and architecture of the period.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History General Studies & Classics View 196 other Bachelors in History in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.