The Psychology with Business Management (Hons) programme from the University of Birmingham has an excellent reputation for the knowledge and skills we develop in our graduates...and for research that answers important questions, stimulates new ideas, and makes a difference to individuals, communities and societies.
- Psychologist (clinical, counselling, forensic, health, occupational, sport, neuropsychology, research)
- Human resources
- Healthcare professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human resources management
- Social and cognitive development
- Psychology Research Project
- Business Strategies in Emerging Economies
- Psychology of Popular Media Culture
- Adult Neuropsychological Syndromes
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Clinical Psychology View 7 other Bachelors in Clinical Psychology in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: AAA-ABB 85 - 75% CBSE
- Two academic references (or if appropriate to the programme applied for, one could be from your employer).
- Academic transcript(s) for all prior degrees - originals or certified photocopies
- If you are not a recent graduate send certified copy(s) of relevant qualifications.
- English language requirements
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22652 EUR per year during 36 months.
National22652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22652 EUR per year during 36 months.
The annual tuition fee is AED 98,766 per year of study.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.