Business Management with Economics (Hons) from University of Birmingham aims to equip you with specialised skills in economic decision-making, whilst still providing you with a breadth of knowledge of business management, together with the transferable skills that are necessary to apply this knowledge in new and challenging contexts.
Our business management courses have long been recognised by major employers across all sectors of the economy. Our students find employment in areas as diverse as retail management, financial services, accountancy, motor manufacturing, management consultancy and pharmaceuticals; some become self employed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Professional and Academic Development
- Organisations, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Financial Resources
- Marketing and Communications (IMAC)
- Principles of Economics
- Mathematics for Economics
- Responsible Business Theory & Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Services & Retail Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 78 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer: AAB
- UK 3 A Levels, plus required GCSEs.
- Two academic references (or if appropriate to the programme applied for, one could be from your employer).
- Academic transcript(s) for all prior degrees - originals or certified photocopies:
- If you are not a recent graduate send certified copy(s) of relevant qualifications.
- English language requirements
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22652 EUR per year during 36 months.
National22652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22652 EUR per year during 36 months.
The annual tuition fee is AED 98,766 per year of study which can be paid in instalments.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.