Why study this course?
- The Business Management with Finance (Hons) programme from University of Birmingham Dubai aims to equip you with specialised skills in finance and financial management, whilst still providing you with a breadth of knowledge of business management, together with the transferable skills that are necessary to apply this knowledge in new and challenging contexts.
- We are ranked in the top 150 for Business Management in the world, compared to (Wollongong 151 – 200, Heriot-Watt 251-300, Middlesex – 351 - 400)
- Our strong links with industry mean that rigorous undergraduate academic study is combined with a real practical focus, leading to excellent job opportunities for our students.
- We are ranked number one for being targeted by the top UK employers (High Fliers Research 2021).
- Be part of the next generation of responsible leaders. We are developing a curriculum that holds responsible and ethical practice at its core. You’ll be involved in our research from the start, applying what you are taught to real world problems and honing your communication skills when presenting findings to stakeholders.
With dedicated on campus career support, we will help you to plan, manage and achieve your career goals, giving you the competitive edge when it’s time to start job hunting. From supporting you in ambitions to develop your own company, to going to work in the UAE and beyond, we’ll provide guidance and ensure you are ready to start your career upon graduation.
Our business management courses have long been recognised by major employers across all sectors of the economy. Our students find employment in areas as diverse as retail management, financial services, accountancy, motor manufacturing, management consultancy and pharmaceuticals; some become self employed.
- Research Methods
- Responsible Business Theory & Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Services & Retail Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 77 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3 A Levels. GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C required.
International26770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26770 EUR per year during 36 months.
National26770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26770 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.