In the Organizational Management degree with the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus, you will examine the human side of managing organizations, including communications, group behavior, decision-making, human resource management, and ethics.
This programme is accredited through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree, you will be able to:
- Examine one’s personal leadership style and determine its appropriateness to various organizational situations
- Formulate management-level decisions within the organizational framework
- Formulate strategies for effective team development
- Analyze alternative solutions for complex business problems
- Compare and contrast individual characteristics that influence work behaviours and organizational effectiveness
- Analyze the impact of social problems on the workplace at the individual, group, organizational, and societal levels
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 16 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Jamaica
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- High school diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency / Proficiency (with minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 from high school)
- Passes in 5 GCE O Level / CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or other international qualification deemed equivalent (subject to UCC Global approval) - Regional (Caribbean) Applicants Only
- Official Transcripts of all secondary school (and other universities) coursework and grades (translated in English). “Official” means that the applicant must request that his school send transcripts directly to the UCC Global's Registry.
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global Campus.Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by the UCC Global Campus.
- The language of instruction at UCCGC is English. Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per year during 48 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.