In the Psychology in Education (Hons) programme from the University of Birmingham you will be taught by world-leaders in the field of Psychology of Education, with a distinctive social justice perspective. You will study psychological accounts of learning as a process of human development, that take place in contexts that include the family, early years provision and schooling.
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Psychotherapist
- Social Worker
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Primary of Secondary School Teacher
- Special Educational Needs Teacher
- Learning Mentor
- Biological Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Individual Differences and Learning
- Social Psychology and Learning
- Quantitative Research Methods in Psychology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Cognitive Sciences View 867 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Birmingham and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: ABB
- Required subjects and grades: ABB
- T Levels: all subjects considered; Standard offer: Distinction overall with B in the Core Component.
- Accepted subjects for the BTEC Extended and BTEC Diploma are Children’s Play, Learning & Development, Health & Social Care.
- All subjects are considered for the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma when offered in combination with 2 A levels.
- BTEC Extended Diploma DDD; typical offers when offered in combination with A Levels: A in A Level plus DM in the BTEC Diploma; or AB in A Levels plus D in the BTEC Subsidiary Diploma.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 655 at Higher Level (Plus 32 points overall).
International19980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19980 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.