Nursing - Mental Health (Hons) from University of Birmingham provides you with many opportunities to gain experience treating patients from a wide range of different backgrounds and cultures.
On graduation and qualification you will have a highly regarded degree and eligibility to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Essential Nursing Care
- Principles of Nursing
- Health and Wellbeing
- Promoting Health and Self-Management
- Clinical Decision Making
- Therapeutic Nursing Care in Mental Health
- Evaluating Nursing Care in Mental Health
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 383 other Bachelors in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: ABB
- All applicants must meet in full both the GCSE and Level 3/higher qualification entry requirements for the Masters of Nursing programme.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above which must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject.
- Edexcel Level 3 extended project
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 32 points with 3 subjects at higher level graded 6, 5, 5.
- Access to Higher Education (Health or Science): 60 credits with a minimum of 45 credits at level 3 at distinction (to include study of Physiology or Biology) and 15 credits at level 2.
- Bachelor degree minimum 2:1
- Personal statement
- Actual or predicted grades
- English Proficiency
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.