The Bachelor of Science in Marketing offered by Coursera in partnership with the University of London provides a foundation for advanced and independent study through establishing a common platform of essential knowledge and skills.
You’ll gain a unique insight into the role and function of marketing in our society and a global perspective on the ways marketing impacts different nations and peoples.
A range of themes are offered to ensure that you get to appreciate the diverse, interdisciplinary nature of business administration and marketing and also gain or reinforce a range of conceptual, technical, quantitative and personal skills.
Experience a progressive degree structure that allows you to move from general modules to more critical or specialist modules. You will gain the ability to analyse real-life problems facing actual businesses and evaluate the effectiveness and limitations of different marketing and management solutions and practices.
The Bachelor’s degree is led by academics at Royal Holloway’s School of Business and Management. Royal Holloway is in the top 25 per cent of UK universities for research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of marketing theory and practice. Build the foundation of marketing theory and skill through immersive, interactive experiences while engaging with fellow students and academic staff from across the world. You’ll get job-ready online with pre-recorded videos, readings, discussion forums, quizzes, online tutorials, and intellectually challenging debates in weekly study hours.
- Learn from internationally renowned experts. Study under some of the best minds in marketing. You’ll be taught by leading academics at Royal Holloway’s School of Business and Management, University of London, a UK top 25 university
- Get job-ready on your schedule. Gain the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in management, strategy, design, and analyst roles as you build the leadership and interpersonal skills employers are looking for. Upon graduating the programme, you’ll be ready to bring demonstrable, transferable expertise to any business sector.
Career OutcomesUpon completing this degree, you will be ready to work in a range of marketing roles such as:
- Brand Ambassador
- Strategic Marketer
- Marketing Manager
- Campaign Designer
- Consumer Analyst
- Social Media Specialist
- Creative Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data presentation
- Measures of central tendency and variation & index numbers
- Probability and probability distributions
- Political economy
- Natural resource economics theory
- Sustainability and climate change
- 36 months
- 10 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 86 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
UK Entry Requirements:
- 3 UK GCSE / GCE O level passes at grade A – C / 9 – 4 in non-overlapping subjects plus 2 further UK GCE A level passes at grade A - E in non-overlapping subjects or
- 3 UK GCE Advanced level passes in non-overlapping subjects where grade EED or above is achieved
- Satisfy the English Language requirements. For example, (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test (Academic or General or IELTS Indicator Online Test).
- Associate degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution or
- 30 credits from a Regionally Accredited Institution. Additionally, applicants must hold the US High School Diploma or an acceptable equivalent or
- Advanced Placement (AP) of the American College Board: International Diploma
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 36 months.
£12,000 – £16,000
- Depending upon geographic location
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.