Broaden your academic and professional horizons with a thorough understanding of how law affects and operates within business.
This Business with Law joint honours degree programme at Queen Mary University of London offers a combination of modules from both the School of Business and Management and the School of Law, giving you the opportunity to study the legal aspects of business that interest you most – such as corporate responsibility, intellectual property, contract law and management of human resources.
You will graduate with multidisciplinary business insight and versatile perspectives that will prove invaluable for the next step in your professional career or postgraduate studies.
Graduates of Business with Law gain crucial skills that are highly valuable to employers – analytical and critical thinking, creative approaches to problem solving, numeracy and confidence in interpreting and applying business data, and the ability to allocate resources and undertake projects.
Some apply their degree knowledge directly, entering roles such as business analyst or marketing and sales manager, while others transfer skills gained during study into areas such as media, law or finance.
Recent graduates from the School of Business and Management have been hired by:
- JP Morgan & Co
- Standard & Poor’s
- Applied Economics
- Business and Society
- Contemporary Issues in Law and Business
- Contemporary Legal Issues in Business Management
- Contract Law I: Formation and Vitiation
- Contract Law II: Terms, Breach and Remedies
- Fundamentals of Management Studies & Skills
- Management Accounting
- 35 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law View 1267 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades AAA at A-Level. Excludes General Studies, Critical Thinking and Use of Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 36 points overall, including 6,6,6 from three Higher Level subjects. This must include a minimum of 4 in Standard Level Mathematics.
- We consider applications from students with the Access to Higher Education Diploma. The minimum academic requirement is to achieve 60 credits overall, with 45 credits at Level 3, of which 30 credits must be at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit or higher. Applications are considered on a case by case basis. Due to the high volume of applications, we do not make offers of study purely on the basis of meeting grade requirements.
- Minimum five GCSE passes including English and Maths at grade C or 4.
International20850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20850 GBP per year during 35 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 35 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.