At Law with French Law (Hons) from University of Birmingham you will familiarise yourself with both legal systems, thereby gaining comparative experience of two of the world's major legal families.
Students at Law with French Law (Hons) from University of Birmingham will:
- acquire essential skills that are highly valued in the competitive employment sector, from creativity and independence to team-working, goal-setting and problem-solving.
- learn through engagement and ownership and not simply by listening.
- Legal Skills and Methods
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- Law of Contract
- French Law
- Law of Torts
- Legal Solutions
- French Property Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law International Law Languages View 210 other Bachelors in International Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Birmingham and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Typical offer: AAA
- Required subjects and grades: A level French grade A or equivalent. Alternatively independent language diplomas will be considered when taken in addition to the three A levels (at least two from our preferred subject list) or equivalent. The independent diploma we consider is DELF-B2.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: 6,6,6 in Higher Level subjects plus 32 points overall (to include 6 in HL French).
- BTEC qualifications
- English Proficiency
International20760 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20760 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.