Students in the Applied Mathematics and Statistics program from Colorado School of Mines who focus on computational and applied mathematics will gain experience in mathematical modeling, applied analysis, development and analysis of numerical algorithms and using mathematical software.
- Academic institutions and research institutes
- Aerospace and transportation equipment manufacturers or service providers
- Analytics and forecasting organizations
- Chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Communications services providers
- Computer information and software firms; established or start-ups
- Consumer products companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The applied mathematics and statistics program supports undergraduate students seeking degrees in Applied Mathematics and Statistics.
- Students choose an area of emphasis in either computational and applied mathematics (CAM) or statistics (STAT).
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 587 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ask your high school to send us your official high school transcript electronically or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload an unofficial high school transcript via the Supplemental Materials section of your Applicant Portal.
- If you are admitted and decide to enroll at Colorado School of Mines, you must request that your high school send an official final high school transcript in its original language as well as an English version or credential evaluation. This transcript must show all grades as completed as well as a date of graduation.
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 48 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.