The University of Liverpool ’s Careers & Employability Service maximises opportunities for career prospects, graduate opportunities, student summer placements and the annual engineering careers fair with 30 blue chip companies attending (including Jaguar Land Rover, Nestle, Toyota, JCB, British Army, United Utilities, ABB Ltd, Network Rail, BAE Systems and many more). The Engineering (Hons) programme from University of Liverpool provides pathways into rewarding careers and our graduates have found employment in a wide range of international industries and organisations.
Our research-led teaching ensures that we incorporate the latest advances in cutting edge engineering research. 95% of our research is deemed world leading or internationally excellent, and is highly regarded by engineering industries and partners. As well as achieving a degree qualification, you will graduate as an industry-ready engineer who has both practical experience and highly desirable skills to the engineering industry.
- ABB Ltd
- BAE Systems
- Balfour Beatty
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Circuits for Engineers
- Electromechanical Systems
- Fluid Mechanics
- Statistics and Programming for Engineers
- Mathematical Techniques for Engineers
- Engineering Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1212 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAA including Mathematics and a second science.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma: Acceptable at grade Distinction (any subject) alongside AA at A level including Mathematics and either Physics or Further Maths.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma: D*D in relevant BTEC considered alongside A Level Mathematics grade A. Accepted BTECs include Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Engineering.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: Not accepted without grade A in A Level Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 overall, including 5 at Higher Level Mathematics and Physics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22650 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.