If you are interested in why individuals, companies and governments behave in certain ways and want to develop high level quantitative and analytical skills to succeed in a variety of roles, an Economics with a Year in Industry (Hons) programme from University of Liverpool might interest you.
You will gain a solid understanding of the current economic and financial issues faced by governments and businesses and the ability to apply econometric models to support these findings in either of our two pathways: Economics or Finance.
Our former students enjoy careers in a variety of analytical, technical and finance related roles as well as setting up their own businesses including:
- Technology Risk Analyst
- Strategic Planning & Service Redesign Consultant
- Trainee Chartered Accountant
- Indirect Tax Graduate Trainee
- Graduate Insurance Manager
- Finance Graduate
- Engineering Technical Officer
- Business Analyst
- Investment Assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development of economic thought
- Mathematical economics
- Principles of macroeconomics
- Principles of microeconomics
- Professional skills and employment preparation
- Statistics for economics and business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Econometrics View 153 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAB
- Subject requirements: A level Mathematics minimum grade A required.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: BTEC Diploma at D*D* plus A level Mathematics grade A.
- International Baccalaureate: 36 points with no score less than 4 including 6 in Higher Level Mathematics - International Baccalaureate Mathematical Studies is not accepted for any Management School programme in lieu of GCSE Mathematics, or Higher Level Mathematics where this is a requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.