The Economics with a Year in Industry (Hons) programme from University of Liverpool will enable you to build a thorough understanding of the current economic and financial issues. You will also have the option to select either of our two programme pathways: Economics or Finance.
We’re committed to enhancing employability and supporting you all the way to your future career. Our innovative Careers and Employability Service will be on hand throughout your time with us to help you prepare for life after graduation.
The average earnings for Economics with a Year in Industry graduates from the University of Liverpool Management School is £26,000 and many former students find successful careers in many professions such as Technology Risk Analyst, Trainee Chartered Accountant, Business Analyst, Operations Analyst in organisations including BDO, Capita, HRMC, IW Capital, KPMG and more.
Students are also encouraged to undertake a Year in Industry which is undertaken as part of the four-year sandwich degree programme. You will be supported in finding and applying for a placement in an organisation which could range from a local small and medium-sized enterprise to a global blue-chip company – the choice in yours!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development of economic thought
- Mathematical economics
- Principles of macroeconomics
- Principles of microeconomics
- Professional skills and employment preparation
- Statistics for economics and business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Econometrics View 154 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAB
- Subject requirements: A level Mathematics minimum grade A required.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: BTEC Diploma at D*D* plus A level Mathematics grade A.
- International Baccalaureate: 36 points with no score less than 4 including 6 in Higher Level Mathematics - International Baccalaureate Mathematical Studies is not accepted for any Management School programme in lieu of GCSE Mathematics, or Higher Level Mathematics where this is a requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20550 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.