You will spend your first year at Carmel College in St Helens, about nine miles from the main University campus. The college offers small class sizes and high standards of academic achievement.
At Carmel College, you will take foundation modules in mathematics and a choice of modules from physics, chemistry, biology, geography and IT. You then join one of the Computer Science BSc (Hons) programme at Liverpool by transfering to the first year at the University of Liverpool.
Graduates of the Computer Science (Hons) (Foundation - 4 year route with Carmel College) programme at University of Liverpool are among the highest-earners globally: there is a huge demand from industry for computer programmers, data scientists, artificial intelligence researchers, systems analysts, software engineers, technical consultants and web developers. Six out of the 10 best performing global companies had a focus on information technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureYears Two, Three and Four are therefore identical in content to the three years of the degree programme you have chosen:
- Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science with a Year in Industry BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science with Software Development BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science with Software Development with a Year in Industry BSc (Hons)
- Financial Computing BSc (Hons)
- Financial Computing with Year in Industry BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics and Computer Science BSc (Joint Honours)
- Mathematics and Computer Science with a Year in Industry BSc (Joing Honours)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 370 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: A typical offer is likely to be CDD at A level, in related subjects. Students with alternative A level combinations are welcome to apply but should expect to be made higher offers.
- International entry for this course: We are unable to consider applications from applicants who require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.
International22650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22650 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.