This Civil Engineering (Hons) programme from University of Liverpool introduces to the essentials – everything from structural analysis and design, geomechanics and materials, to the digital built environment and its digitisation. You’ll also study relevant subjects such as maths, computer-aided drawing, and analysis and design.
We are committed to developing the modern professional engineers for the future, ensuring that learning environments reflect future working environments. The skills gained through studying a degree in Civil Engineering equip our graduates with the knowledge necessary to excel in an ever-changing industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil and Architectural Engineering Project
- Digitalisation of the Built Environment
- Statistics and Programming for Engineers
- Digital Built Environment
- Engineering Mathematics
- Solids and Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1183 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAA including Mathematics
- Subject requirements: Mathematics
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma: Acceptable at grade Distinction (any subject) alongside AB at A level including Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma: D*D in relevant BTEC considered alongside A Level Mathematics grade A. Accepted BTECs include Aeronautical, Aerospace, Construction, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Engineering.
- International Baccalaureate: 36 overall, including 5 at Higher Level Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.