This Civil Engineering (Hons) programme from University of Liverpool introduces to the essentials – everything from structural analysis and design, geomechanics and materials, to the digital built environment and its digitisation. You’ll also study relevant subjects such as maths, computer-aided drawing, and analysis and design.
Site visits are integral to the programme, as are various individual and group design exercises, which provide an opportunity for industrial feedback. Our teaching staff offer projects based on their research expertise.
We are committed to developing the modern professional engineers for the future, ensuring that learning environments reflect future working environments. The skills gained through studying a degree in Civil Engineering equip our graduates with the knowledge necessary to excel in an ever-changing industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil and Architectural Engineering Project
- Digitalisation of the Built Environment
- Statistics and Programming for Engineers
- Digital Built Environment
- Engineering Mathematics
- Solids and Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1183 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAB including Mathematics.
- Subject requirements: Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma: Acceptable at grade Distinction (any subject) alongside BB at A level including A Level Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma: Distinction Distinction in relevant BTEC considered alongside A Level Mathematics grade A. Accepted BTECs include Aeronautical, Aerospace, Construction, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Engineering.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: Not accepted without grade B in A Level Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 overall, including 5 at Higher Level Mathematics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.