The broad and varied range of subjects will provide you with the practical, work-ready skills you need to get a job in a variety of companies, including project management, customer service, marketing, human resource management and financial executive roles.
This blended Business programme from Technological University Dublin, covers areas such as Accounting, Basic Economics, Leadership, Business Information Systems, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Law, Management, Business Psychology, European languages (French / German / Spanish) and the Global Business Environment.
Further Study: On successful completion, you’ll be eligible to progress onto the final year of the Bachelor of Business (Honours) programme.
- Risk Analyst
- Relationship Manager
- Corporate Banking
- Financial Services
- Team Manager
- Retail Management
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management 1
- Electronic Commerce
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Law
- Global Business Environment
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Deadline for EU applicants applying by CAO is May.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 1284 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who wish to apply for advanced entry to Year 2 must provide evidence that they have met the learning outcomes for Year 1 through previous study at level 6, 7, 8 or equivalent.
- In certain cases, those who hold a QQI FET/FETAC level 6 qualification, or who have other relevant educational and/or work experience equivalent to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme, maybe considered for advanced entry.
- Please send a copy of your transcript and award to the CAO to support your application.
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.