By selecting The Accounting and Finance (Hons) BA programme from University of Liverpoo, you will gain an advantage in a range of careers including: accountancy, investment banking, asset management and insurance.
After you’ve covered the core elements of the programme, we give you the flexibility to gain exposure to specialist areas such as auditing, taxation and strategy to a level equivalent to the ICAEW professional stage.
We’re committed to enhancing employability and supporting you all the way to your future career. Our programmes offer flexibility, choice and opportunities allowing you to pursue your life aspirations. Our innovative Careers and Employability Service will be on hand throughout your time with us to help you prepare for life after graduation.
The average earnings for Accounting and Finance graduates from the University of Liverpool Management School is £21,000 and many former students find successful careers in many professions such as Trainee Accountants; Financial Consultant and Auditor plus Marketing Analyst and Business Development Consultant for ‘Big 4’ firms and smaller companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Accountants
- Economics Principles for Accounting and Finance
- Information Systems for Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Accounting and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 761 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Liverpool and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A level requirements: AAB (this is the typical entry requirement) for this course.
- Subject requirements: GCSE Mathematics at grade 5 required.
- Some Level 3 qualifications are only acceptable alongside 2 A levels, please contact us for details.
- If you narrowly miss the entry requirements, we may take your subjects into account when we have your results. Students with two or more of these subjects may be given preference if places are available.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: BTEC Diploma at D*D* plus one A level at a minimum grade of B. Or BTEC Extended Diploma at D*D*D plus one A level at a minimum grade of B.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 points with no score less than 4 - International Baccalaureate Mathematical Studies is not accepted for any Management School programme in lieu of GCSE Mathematics, or Higher Level Mathematics where this is a requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20550 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- EU: £19,000 per year
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.