Accounting and Finance (Hons) BA programme from University of Liverpool has a theoretical and practice-led approach covering the core aspects of accounting and finance including financial accounting, management accounting and finance. It also covers specialist areas such as auditing, taxation and strategy to a level equivalent to the ICAEW professional stage.
Choosing this highly accredited course can give you an advantage in a range of careers including: accountancy (both in practice and in industry), investment banking, asset management and insurance in organisations such as Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, KPMG, NHS, PwC, Siemens as well as in the public sector. Some students also pursue further postgraduate study.
Studying at the School also develops skills of flexibility, problem-solving ability, commercial awareness and communication, which are highly valued by employers.
As our highly accredited programme receives the maximum number of exemptions available to any University from a wide range of professional bodies, many of our students find accounting and finance related roles in large ‘Big 4’ firms as well as smaller companies, including:
Trainee Accountants (Financial, Management and Chartered); Graduate Tax Associate, Actuarial Support Analyst, Financial Consultant, Auditor, Assurance Associate, Corporate Tax Associate, Audit Associate, Audit Analyst, Assistant Tax Advisor, Audit & Advisory Associate, Data Analyst, Financial Engineer.
Our students also succeed in securing graduate level roles in non-finance/accounting areas as well, including:
Marketing Analyst, Executive Management Trainee, Account Executive, Trainee Business Adviser, Business Development Consultant, Market Service Co-ordinator, Property Development, Commercial and Governance Business Intern.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Accountants
- Economics Principles for Accounting and Finance
- Information Systems for Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Accounting and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 900 other Bachelors in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level requirements: AAB (this is the typical entry requirement) for this course.
- Subject requirements: GCSE Mathematics at grade 5 required.
- Some Level 3 qualifications are only acceptable alongside 2 A levels, please contact us for details.
- If you narrowly miss the entry requirements, we may take your subjects into account when we have your results. Students with two or more of these subjects may be given preference if places are available.
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma: BTEC Diploma at D*D* plus one A level at a minimum grade of B. Or BTEC Extended Diploma at D*D*D plus one A level at a minimum grade of B.
- International Baccalaureate: 35 points with no score less than 4 - International Baccalaureate Mathematical Studies is not accepted for any Management School programme in lieu of GCSE Mathematics, or Higher Level Mathematics where this is a requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- EU: £19,000 per year
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.