Computer Science and Technology at Zhejiang University of Science and Technology trains applied advanced technology talents of computer science and technology.
Training goalWith good quality of scientific, systematic, good grasp of computer science and technology, including computer hardware, software, neüork and application of the basic theory, basicknowledge, basic skills and methods.
Be capable of various types work in information system, control system, computer communication system analysis, design, development, production, and teaching.
- Mainly work in the field of computer application, embedded system and software, computer software and hardware system, information system, computer network
- Can work on technology development, research, application and technology management, etc.
- Data Structure
- System Analysis and Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Software Project
- Management and Case Study
- Multimedia Techhnology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 67 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 18-30 years old for bachelor programs;
- Non-Chinese citizen;
- High School graduation certificate for bachelor programs;
- Good Health;
- English Language proficiency certificate.
International2746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2746 USD per year during 48 months.
18 000 RMB/year
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.