The aim of the Business Administration program of the University Putra Malaysia is to produce graduates with skills and abilities in the field of business management for meet the demands of various industrial sectors and services.
Students who follow this program are able to:
- Working in the private sector, as an executive in marketing, finance, operations, human resources and other functional areas of local and international organizations in the banking, property, manufacturing, trade, telecommunications and so on.
- Working in the public sector as managers in government departments and statutory bodies.
- Be a competent entrepreneur
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Administrative Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Business Statistics
- Quantitative Techniques for Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour
Applicant who is interested in pursuing his/ her studied at UPM must fulfil thefollowing:
- To have received a National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level or the equivalent of 12 years of basic education) with the grade 80% and above or
- A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00 and
- There are also specific entrance requirements for some courses, particularly in the sciences, so please check the requirements for your course
International2976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1488 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 6,250 MYR per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.