With the advice and guidance of the programme leader you will receive an excellent and personalised student experience which aims to support you and increase your confidence. We’ll also work to assist you to choose modules that will work for you as an individual.
The course provides:
- A programme that will build upon existing knowledge and skills
- Opportunities to construct your own learning through a series of educationally sound, challenging learning experiences
- Opportunities to reflect critically on module content and its application and potential impact on your professional practice
- Opportunities to develop as a critical thinking practitioner with extensive knowledge, able to contribute to the standing of the nursing profession.
Graduation from this course can increase your promotion prospects or provide a stepping stone to further study at Masters level.
The skills you gain will prepare you for work in a number of areas, including:
- NHS departments and sectors
- Health and social care industries
- Private and voluntary sectors
- Education providers
- Research institutes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Promoting Excellence in Older People’s Care
- Management of Chronic Diseases
- Healthy Lives
- Effective Leadership in Healthcare
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Sciences View 382 other Bachelors in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students will be required to have a relevant health care qualification.
- If your first language isn't English, you'll normally need to undertake an approved English language test. The English Language requirements for this programme are IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
- On entering the programme students will be allocated advanced standing based on existing qualifications/education
- Our entry requirements indicate the minimum qualifications with which we normally accept students. Competition for places varies from year to year and you aren't guaranteed a place if you meet the minimum qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2362 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2362 GBP per module during 36 months.
National305 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 305 GBP per module during 36 months.
- Scotland *£305
- England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland *£1,157
- Overseas and EU *£2,362
- The rate shown is for 20 credits*.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.