With its rich history, abundance of attractions and world-famous festivals, the city is a centre for travellers and tourists from all over the world. Hospitality and tourism businesses flourish here, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to gain work experience.
You'll develop your skills in the design, delivery and management of food, beverage and accommodation to top industry standards within a global business environment. You'll also develop basic tourism principles and gain specialist skills in destination management, international business and visitor attractions.
This International Hospitality Management and Tourism course from Edinburgh Napier University contributes towards professional accreditation with the Institute of Hospitality and will equip you with the knowledge you need to successfully pursue a career in hospitality and marketing management.
This course allows you to pursue a career in both the hospitality and tourism industries. It reflects the international character of hospitality and tourism management, and has been designed to meet the needs of the industry which requires managers with good management skills.
Alternatively you can choose to study abroad through our international exchange links in Europe and the USA
Your qualification acts as a stepping stone to graduate management training schemes with major multinational hotel groups, or can be a route into junior management positions in a range of sectors.
This course offers excellent preparation for employment in:
- Food and beverage management
- Accommodation services
- Human resources management
- Financial management
- Sales and marketing
- Tourism management
- Retail management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Management of Hospitality Systems
- Customer Care and Service
- Tourism Impacts and Sustainable Development
- The Study of Food, Wine and Gastronomy
- Facilities Planning for Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Hospitality Business Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 177 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our entry requirements indicate both Standard and Minimum qualifications with which we normally accept students. Competition for places varies from year to year and you aren't guaranteed a place if you meet the minimum qualifications. Please note this course allows for Year 4 entry only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- We welcome applications from students studying a wide range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14170 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £9,250
- Overseas and EU: £14,170
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.