Develop your creativity by writing original music that focuses on contemporary electronic music including genres such as EDM, Hip Hop, Techno, DnB and Grime, whilst acquiring skills in dedicated music production suites.
This vocational Electronic Music Production course at Leeds Conservatoire centres on electronic music production, composition and DJ performance technologies, and caters for students wanting to learn or improve existing electronic music productive skills. Students have access to high end equipment and resources, and are taught by experts in their field, in af riendly setting, with other like-minded people.
World-class facilitiesYou'll have access to thirteen on-campus recording and mixing studios and six Apple MacLabs, equipped with over 100 high-specification iMacs, a bespoke DJ Suite with cutting-edge equipment, as well as numerous composition, rehearsal and performance spaces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- DJ Performance Technologies
- Computer Music
- Electronic Music Composition
- Music Production in Context
- Professional Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 435 other Bachelors in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Entry Requirements: 64 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 studies or equivalent, which normally include A Level Music or a BTEC Extended Diploma in a Music-related subject. Points from Music Grade Examinations are accepted. Relevant experience may also be considered.
- A minimum of 3 GCSEs including English Language at Grade C or above or equivalent. IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in each component) (or equivalent where the applicant does not require a Tier 4 visa to study) where an applicant’s first language is not English.
- Other Entry Requirements: ABRSM Grade 5 Theory is advisable.
International17250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.