This is a two year full-time course in Music Production at Leeds Conservatoire, equivalent in level to the first two years of a BA (Hons) degree. It is a stand-alone qualification suitable for those who may have limited experience or qualifications in the subject but are looking for avocational 'hands-on' course to enable you to get all the practical skills and industry knowledge needed to work successfully within the creative industries..
World-class facilitiesYou'll have access to thirteen on-campus recording and mixing studios and six Apple MacLabs, equipped with over 100 high-specification iMacs, as well as numerous composition, rehearsal and performance spaces. All of these facilities are open until late during term-time, giving you a dedicated, flexible environment in which to develop your recording and producing skills, as well as becoming well-versed in Apple Logic and Avid Pro Tools software.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Production Analysis
- Recording Studio Techniques
- Audio and MIDl Sequencing
- Music Production in Context
- Professional Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 150 other Bachelors in Music History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Entry Requirements: 64 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 studies or equivalent, which normally include A Level Music or a BTEC Extended Diploma in a Music-related subject. Points from Music Grade Examinations are accepted. Relevant experience may also be considered.
- A minimum of 3 GCSEs including English Language at Grade C or above or equivalent. IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in each component) (or equivalent where the applicant does not require a Tier 4 visa to study) where an applicant’s first language is not English.
- Other Entry Requirements: ABRSM Grade 5 Theory is advisable.
International17250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.