Industrial Engineering and Management from Universidade Nova de Lisboa aims to train industrial engineers, at university level, with a solid preparation in engineering sciences covering the areas of Production Management, Industrial Logistics, Quality Engineering, Ergonomics, Economic Engineering, Technologies and Information Systems, Industrial Technology and Automation, Design and Production assisted by Computer in integrated production environments.
- Industries in the Mechanical, Chemical and related sectors;
- Metal working, Machine Tools, Electromechanical;
- Shipbuilding, Automotive Construction;
- Energy and Industrial Cold;
- Oil Refining, Petrochemicals and Gas;
- Plastics transformation, Resins, Fibers and Textiles;
- Chemicals, acids, fertilizers and pesticides;
- Organic Chemistry (Thin), Pharmaceutics, Fermentation, etc;
- Utilities and Services Companies;
- Transport and Communications;
- Banks and Insurance;
- Health and Social Security;
- Public Administration;
- Offices of studies and Engineering Projects;
- Engineering Laboratories;
- Teaching and Research.
- Digital Business Ecosystems
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- General Electronics
- Quality Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Systems Theory
Industrial Safety and Risk Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 3 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 60% of the final grade obtained in secondary school
- 40% of the final grade of the specific(s) exam(s)
- Photocopy of teaching / training diplomas / certificates, namely the qualification that gives access to higher education in the country of origin and Portuguese secondary education or equivalent qualification;
- Photocopy of the document proving the level of mastery of the language of instruction;
- Residence certificate issued by the country where the applicant is domiciled.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.