Explore how these processes affect our planet. Build your knowledge to gain a deeper understanding of our Earth and the life it sustains. Work with experts at field schools and marine laboratories. The Biology and Earth Sciences program is offered at University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Environmental regulation enforcement officer
- Environmental scientist
- Biological Oceanography
- Survey of Invertebrates
- Earth System Evolution
- Earth Science Field School
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Biology View 216 other Bachelors in Biology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply to the Faculty of Science as a high school student or a transfer student from another post-secondary institution.
- You can declare this program as your major after one or more years of full-time study.
- Twelve years of academic preparation and graduation from a recognized senior secondary school or completion of a recognized diploma program.
- Applicants must satisfy the minimum admission requirements for international students.
- University entrance examinations offered in the home country may also be required.
- Senior-level math course
- Two senior-level science courses
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency to attend UVic. Your transcripts are enough to prove proficiency if you've studied full-time in an academic program at the high school or post-secondary level within Canada for at least four years, and all of your instruction was in English.
International25860 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25860 CAD per year during 48 months.
National5810 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5810 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.