The School of Accounting is experienced in international accounting education. Department of International Accounting is particularly well set for international accounting education, where almost all faculty members have overseas study or work experience.
The School of Accounting at Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics ranks in the top 10% among Chinese universities, with a long history of offering accounting and finance programs. Both BSc Accounting and BSc Financial Management courses are officially approved as National First-Class Undergraduate Programs. The distinctive theoretical and practical education it provides is supported by 91 full-time faculty members, and 82 part-time social mentors.
- Accounting Principles
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 25 other Bachelors in Accounting in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have finished or will soon finish your high school.
- Be between the age of 18 and 30 and healthy. Students under 18 can also apply but they might need to find an adult(your family member, relatives or friends) living in China, better a Chinese, as your guarantor in China before you can apply, and your guarantor will need to provide related documents like guardian letter for you to support their applications.
- IELTS or TOEFL. If you didnt take those tests you can also provide other certificates like the certificate that proves you were taught in English before.
International2199 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.