Financial Engineering from Hangzhou Normal University keeps a close eye on the Belt and Road Initiative and follows closely what is going on globally.
Students at Financial Engineering from Hangzhou Normal University will:
- be widely acknowledged provincially and nationally.
- benefit from international exchanges.
- Financial Markets
- International Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 198 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Normally aged 18 and above and in good health. Students under 18 years old cannot apply.
- English proficiency certificate(Like TOFEL or IELTs, or certificate to prove you were taught in English before).
- Holding valid passports and willing to abide by Chinese laws and the university's rules and regulations and show due respect to China's social and cultural customs.
International3090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3090 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.