A marketing manager is at the forefront of marketing, sales, communications, management and business law.
This 2-year programme is close to practice and internationally orientated, which will provide you with broad knowledge of the economic, legal, cultural, organisational and global conditions that feature in a company’s or organisation’s marketing.
The Marketing Management programme at Business Academy Aarhus provides access to a wide range of job opportunities in Denmark or abroad, among other things, as a marketing coordinator, a sales assistant or an information officer.
This programme is close to practice and you’ll get hands-on experience from the business community – among other things through an internship at a relevant company – this ensures that you, as a graduate, are well equipped to do your future job.
The programme is also a good starting point if you want to start your own company or want to continue studying for a higher education.
Career optionsThe Marketing Management programme opens the doors to a wide range of job opportunities.
To begin with you will typically be employed as a:
- marketing assistant or coordinator
- purchasing agent or purchasing assistant
- salesman, sales assistant, sales supporter or export salesman
- digital marketing assistant
- information officer or advertising consultant
- account manager
- product coordinator
The programme is also a good starting point for a career as a/an:
- product manager
- marketing manager
- sales manager
- sales-area manager
- procurement assistant/manager
- export manager
- information manager
- project manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding business
- Methodology and market analysis
- Market understanding
- Tactical operational marketing BtC
- Tactical operational marketing BtB
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 4 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
English at the Danish B-level. International applicants must have had English for at least 210 hours (classes of less than 60 minutes, must be converted into whole hours) during the last three years of their upper-secondary education. In addition, all international applicants must pass an internationally approved English test.
- Mathematics at the Danish B-level. International applicants must have had mathematics for at least 250 hours (classes of less than 60 minutes, must be converted into whole hours) during the last three years of their upper-secondary education.
- Economics at the Danish B-level. This means that international applicants must have had economics for at least 250 hours (classes of less than 60 minutes, must be converted into whole hours) during the last three years of their upper-secondary education. If you are not sure, that the economics you have had is approved, you can contact our student counsellors, who will make an assessment.
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.