The Engineering Management curriculum from Cyprus International University is harmonized with theoretical, practical and elective courses that will provide students with the qualifications required in professional life.
While performing Engineering Management duties, besides field courses, the program also benefits from computer science, basic sciences, management sciences, contemporary communication skills, statistics and probability.
- Business engineers provide bridges between engineering and management, as they are trained in both production and management information, and have the opportunity to work in a wide range of management sectors, especially to increase efficiency.
- Graduates of the Engineering Management Program are involved in the design, development and management of integrated and complex processes involving knowledge, technology, people, materials and capital.
- Program graduates can be offered a wide range of opportunities from production to telecommunications, banking, health, transportation or energy. They prepare the needed data for managers to make decisions.
- Probability And Computer Applications In Engineering
- Engineering Drawing
- General Physics
- Engineering Economy
- Labour Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4747 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4747 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.