The modern information society is based on the processing and passing on of information. Without electronics this would not be possible. For decades, all important technical innovations have contained a substantial amount of electronics. Without this, the internet, mobile phones, comfort functions in automobiles, efficient household appliances and low-priced automatically manufactured products of all kinds would not be conceivable. 80 per cent of all innovations in automotive manufacture are today based on the employment of modern electronics. Electronics make it possible to find perfectly new beginnings for solving perplexing and ongoing engineering challenges.
The electronic engineer is able to examine also complex setting of tasks with systematic methods and compile appropriate solutions. He/she can effectively employ technical expertise and soft skills in an interdisciplinary, team-based environment, and develop innovative engineering solutions. The Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree is offered at the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences .
As an electronics engineer, you’ll be able to use advanced expertise and systematic methods to examine and solve complex engineering tasks. You’re also able effectively lead or work in interdisciplinary teams of experts. Your qualifications will be in very high demand, which gives you the freedom to pursue a number of exciting and varied career paths.
Typical fields of activity are:
- Development (draft, simulation and test of electronic circuits)
- Production (planning, manufacturing, and examination of electronic products)
- Marketing and selling of technical products
- Guidance activities in the industry, in private-economical enterprises and at authorities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Static and Strength of Materials
- Business Economics and Project Management
- Cross Cultural Management
- Digital Electronics
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 9 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please submit all diplomas or certificates qualifying you for admission to higher education in your home country (secondary school diploma, high school diploma or general certificate of education [ordinary and advanced levels])
- If applying to a degree programme in English, you must submit a valid B2 English language certificate (not older than two year).
- All students at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences must complete an 8-week internship before the end of the third semester. It is often easier for international applicants – particularly those who speak little to no German – to complete this mandatory requirement in their home country before applying.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Kleve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.