Business Management and Marketing (Hons) from University of Roehampton focuses primarily on how businesses need to present themselves in increasingly competitive and disruptive customer environments. Alongside specialist marketing knowledge, you will build your understanding of managing people, operations, logistics and finance. You will learn how businesses need to operate effectively and responsibly in culturally diverse markets.
You will have the opportunity to focus on your future employability by building your academic, leadership and management skills and practising them in problem-based team activities and scenarios. You will acquire an understanding of consumer behaviour, and develop expertise in digital marketing a key growth area in a knowledge-based economy.
You will be equipped to work in a wide range of marketing roles, either in an agency or the marketing functions of an organisation. You will have the skills to work as an advertising executive, marketing manager or communications manager or in another marketing-related role.
- Business Psychology
- Business Organisations in a Global Economy
- Business Data Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 1259 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Code: N193, N501 (if choosing Foundation Year)
- passes in two distinct subjects at GCE Advanced Level; or
- a pass in one subject at GCE Advanced Level plus (a) passes in two distinct subjects at GCE Advanced Subsidiary Level, or (b) a Vocational A-Level Single Award, or (c) two Vocational A-Level part Awards;
- a Vocational A-Level Double Award; or
- a Vocational A-Level Single Award plus (a) two Vocational A-Level part Awards, or (b) passes in two distinct subjects at GCE Advanced Subsidiary Level; or
- a BTEC National Certificate or Diploma; or
- a Scottish Certificate of Education with (a) passes in five subjects, including at least three at Higher grade, or (b) passes in four subjects all at Higher grade or New Higher grade; or
- the full Diploma of the International Baccalaureate; or
- an Irish Leaving Certificate with passes in four subjects at Grade C at the Higher level.
International14197 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14197 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Placement year - £925
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.