Completion of University of Warsaw's European Politics and Economics specialization allows the graduates to deepen and systematize knowledge of management issues in the EU, as well as all dimensions of European integration. The program teaches how to make accurate assessment of political, social and economic conditions of EU administration, to analyze and diagnose the relations between different dimensions of integration within the EU, as well as to develop policy strategies.
The specialization of European Politics and Economics is an innovative educational program concentrated on the EU policies and the economic dimension of the functioning of the European Union. The main focus is on the economic dimension of the European integration process, which distinguishes the specialization from other programs run by the Institute of European Studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of the Twentieth Century
- Mathematics (crash-course)
- Studies on State and Politics
- Introduction to Law
- International Trade
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics European Studies View 4 other Bachelors in European Studies in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades, entitling to undertake university-level study in country in which the certificate / document was issued
- A personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate (available at the candidate’s individual registration account in section “Enrollment applications” under the chosen field of study accessible through the link “Documents and further steps”)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.