The Bachelor in Industrial Engineering and Management from IU International University of Applied Sciences - Online prepares you with a combination of relevant business skills, expert knowledge of industrial engineering, and IT expertise that will allow you to understand and optimise processes for industrial companies everywhere. Study with experienced professors and receive your globally recognised degree from IU. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
After completing their BEng in Industrial Engineering and Management, our graduates often work in manufacturing companies at the interface between business management and technical functions. Be it in management, engineering or consultancy roles – there are plenty of opportunities for talented professionals in this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business 101
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Collaborative Work
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Scientific and Technical Fundamentals
- Introduction to Robotics
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Electrical Engineering
- Sensor Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6996 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20990 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA6996 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20990 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.